when our email-metrics extraordinaire (and baking know-it-all), Carolyn,
brought in her signature sweet treat, it was love at first bite. after a little
convincing, she finally divulged her secret ingredients…bon appétit!
What you’ll need:
1 box Pillsbury Funfetti® cake mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 can vanilla Funfetti icing
1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
How to make them:
1. Mix Funfetti batter and bake according to box instructions.
2. Let cake cool for 30 minutes.
3. Using a fork, crumble cake into a bowl, then stir in 3/4 can of icing and mash together.
4. Roll the mixture into golf-size balls of dough and space evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate for a few hours (or overnight) to solidify.
6. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave (about 1 minute) and stir.
7. Evenly coat each piece of chilled dough with the chocolate.
8. Cover with sprinkles.
9. Refrigerate again for 3 hours to harden.