- happy new year to all :)
- 2012 was a crazy whirlwind of joys and struggles and i’m sure 2013 will be filled all the more with both. and i’m thankful for that.
- spent my new year’s eve in one of the best ways possible: with good company, worship, and prayer.
- i’m feeling renewed and expectant of the things to come.
- this year will be about seeking His joy in all of my circumstances.
- with that said, i’ll be taking another tumblr break. not sure of the time frame. but it’s time to let some things go in order to take hold of what’s better.
- so until we meet again, tumblr…
Posts tagged personal.
and he wrote a song for her. and had his dad sing part of it.
- i really don’t feel like learning about hemoglobin or metabolism or drugs right now.
- t-6 days until i am back in nyc. so freaking excited.
- things to look forward to in ny: seeing college friends, studying in butler, seeing the columbia lights on college walk, parphai wedding!, seeing my youth group students, and sunday service at morningside.
- my heart has missed these things so much. this trip is long overdue.
- after that, i have two exams and then a real break.
- i will probably stay kind of mia from tumblr. well, try to.
- that is all.
Title: 나의 하나 Artist: 공유 20 plays
- i have a test on pharmacology and the cell tomorrow, and i’m still learning material.
- it’s going to be a long night/day, but i’m feeling good because of this newly discovered song. it’s currently on repeat.
- also, it’s been amazing me how learning organic chem is actually helping me understand these processes.
- i will be back to posting this weekend. that is all. back to studying! :)
Title: i love you Lord Artist: Morningside 9 plays
- to finally be in medical school. but then, it’s so much more than that. it’s thanks for all of the prayers and support from family and friends throughout the years, even when i thought getting into school was impossible. you helped me to be able to have faith in a God who is not only able but willing to shower me with good things.
- for a family who loves me and understands my foul moods. sometimes i seriously don’t even understand why they keep putting up with it.
- for new mexico 2012. seriously an amazing trip filled with living freely according to the Spirit’s leading and experiencing just an overflow of love.
- for lots of healthy babies being born to friends this year, especially abby, and for all of the engagements/weddings marking new beginnings with better things yet to come.
- for morningside. i just love you all so much.
- haha this sounds silly, but for having a place on tumblr to be able to remember and revel in the good and beauty in the world when it was hard to see in my own life.
- most importantly, for a God who i get to experience more and more each and every day. to experience how He truly has a truly good and wonderful plan for each and every one of us. to experience how He pursues after us even when we’re running in the other direction. to experience how His mercies and graces are new every morning. it is because of You that i have a reason to be thankful.
*song clip is from my new mexico trip. we sang a bunch of praise songs around a bonfire and it was truly glorious.
- spom final in 6 days. this is basically all my anatomy, embryology, histology, + radiology. omg.
- anatomy practical in 7 days.
- histology practical in 8 days.
- then it’s the end of my first trimester!
- oh but wait, there’s also an omm final in 12 days.
- 22 days until thanksgiving.
- 55 days until christmas.
i cannot wait.